.Net Developer - Contract
- Job Ref: 2331
- Location: Naas, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Microsoft .NET Software Developer
My client, a leading Tech firm, is looking for a .Net Developer to work on Legacy Enterprise applications and Greenfield projects, to join its IT team in Naas.
Reporting to the Development Manager, the candidate will join an integrated team of developers, testers and project managers, developing new and existing business applications and web solutions.
• 4+ years’ experience as a .Net developer with experience in developing thick client solutions
• Relevant 3rd level degree (Software development, Computer Science)
• Visual Studio 2012
• Strong background with VB.NET and Win Forms applications
• Experience with offline functionality
• Experience with Oracle and Oracle data access
• Experience with Crystal reports
• Experience with web service development & consumption of third party web services using technologies such as WCF, SOAP, JSON, XML, REST
• Experience with third party data integration
• Experience of Manual and automated testing.
• Troubleshooting and diagnostic skills.
• Strong attention to detail and analysis skills.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
The following additional skills would be ideal to help the candidate grow the role over time.
• Experience with Telerik Win Form controls
• Experience writing and managing Win Forms multithreading / background worker processes
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Experience in all phases of software development lifecycle
• Experience working in a production support environment on large scale mission critical applications