- Job Ref: 5312
- Location: Murcia, Spain
- Type: Permanent
Our client, as a SaaS leader, knows that the talent is the most important component to their success. They combine the fun and excitement of a startup environment with the resources, operational excellence, and brand recognition of an established tech giant.
What you’ll be doing…
You will be responsible for engineering and maintaining features and components across our backend systems and web application stack. You’ll work as part of a cross-functional squad of engineers, using agile methodologies to bring good things to our customers quickly (and then act on their feedback to make them even better).
- Participating in product feature implementation, both independently and in cooperation with your team.
- Implementing changes and new features in a manner which promotes efficient, reusable and performant code.
- Liaise with the team to complete the projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Investigate issues in development and production while working with other teams and Senior Engineers.
- Providing effort estimations for individual and team assignments.
What we’re looking for...
You’ll need to have:
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of object-oriented design principles and practices
- Knowledge of the .NET ecosystem including VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC.
- Experience with SQL Server databases.
- Experience writing automated unit and end-to-end tests.
- Experience with GIT or other revision control systems.
- Knowledge and experience of Agile development methodologies.
Even better if you have:
- A degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent education.
- Ability to anticipate problems and take decisive action, giving regard to the impact on other project teams, development partners and stakeholders.
- Demonstrated delivery of major projects with a focus on quality and productivity in a continuous integration/delivery environment.
- Ability to approach problems with a sense of ownership, enthusiasm, and innovation.
- Verbal and written communication skills working within a distributed development team.
- Experience with AWS, EC2, Docker.
- Experience with Bootstrap framework, Angular and TypeScript experience
- Experience with RabbitMQ and NoSQL (redis, dynamo,etc) databases.