- Job Ref: 2644
- Location: Brasov, Romania
- Type: Temporary
We are hiring! Our client is looking for a talented, self-motivated full stack Microsoft.NET developer to join their team in Brasov. If you have 5+ years commercial experience in Microsoft.NET development and maintenance and you are looking to develop a great product, let’s talk!
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Design, develop, test & support software components in line with business and technical requirements.
- Contribute to the improvement of existing platform components as well as creating new ones. • Develop functional and non-functional requirements in collaboration with product owners/BAs
- Mentor junior members of the team championing Agile delivery processes and end-to-end quality. • Be an advocate for Agile software development practices.
- Participate in scrum meetings to actively contribute to delivery management.
- Participate in code reviews and demonstrations. • Employ appropriate design patterns and technologies to deliver high quality, scalable, and maintainable code. Required skills/experience:
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills including a high level of proficiency in English.
- Experience working in Agile teams using Scrum or Kanban.
- Experience of SOA, Microservices, OOP patterns and practices.
If all this sounds interesting to you, let’s get in touch at [email protected] or directly contact me at 0745787798.