- Job Ref: 2162
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is a telecom company working to providing great value calling products and services internationally.
They want you to join their IT team and become an instrumental player working to build the platform via a series of greenfield projects. You will report directly to the Head of IT.
You'll get the chance to work with different teams and across the different brands in the group.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Developing software and websites
- Integrating our websites with the back end software
- Working closely with Marketing to ensure our websites are up to required industry standards and to get maximum marketing value from them
- Managing your own projects to ensure they run on time
- Understanding the requirements of the business
- Carrying out complex development tasks
- Working with the carrier and telephony platforms
You should be the right fit if you are:
- Naturally passionate about leading technologies.
- Really motivated to work in a fast paced environment.
- A high performer with a proven track record of delivering high end user experiences across a range of technologies
- Very analytical and with great organisational skills
- A Computer Science graduate, or similar numeric discipline
- A hands-on C#.Net development experience
- Experienced in Asp.Net MVC, Web API, REST, Microsoft Azure, Razor syntax, NCrunch, XUnit, Git, Dapper, Autofac, Bootstrap 3 Framework, Html5, CSS3, JQuery
- Experienced working in a SQL Server environment
- Competent working with secure messaging protocols, Dependency Injection, Design patterns
- Experienced working in an environment using continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Up-to-date with your knowledge of technology
- Experienced working within the telecoms industry and the Digitalk platform
Personally, you'll be:
- Professional and with integrity to demonstrate a positive image of the company
- Goal oriented, solution focused, results driven, reliable and capable
- A structured and organised approach to work with, the ability and willingness to work to tight deadlines
- Proactive approach with tenacity and a 'can do' attitude
- Team player, who encourages collaboration, welcomes challenges to achieve greater results
- Actively contribute to organisational objectives
The office is based in central London.