.Net Desktop Developer
- Job Ref: 1987
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
.NET Desktop Developer
Who we are
Ryanair is Europe’s only ultra-low cost carrier (ULCC), operating more than 1,500 daily flights (over 500,000 per year) from 70 bases, across 1,500 low fare routes, connecting 180 destinations in 29 countries and operating a fleet of 305 new Boeing 737-800 aircraft.
We are currently recruiting for an exciting new green field windows desktop application. The project will be a large enterprise application. We are building a team of highly experienced, cross-functional developers with significant agile experience and experience of TDD.
The application is being developed using the latest lean-agile techniques with continuous deployment and continuous delivery.
Your responsibilities as a .NET Desktop Developer will include:
- Develop high quality, well-factored code using TDD
- Write integration and UI automation tests
- Collaborate with Business Analysts, disparate user groups / development teams to help gather requirements.
- Troubleshoot and respond to system issues when required
- c# .Net - at least 5 years experience
- Significant agile experience
- Test Driven Development
- Some WPF experience
- SQL Server
- NHibernate or EntityFramework
Nice to have
- Azure experience
- NServiceBus, RabbitMq