MS Dynamics AX Test Analyst
- Job Ref: 2999
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
MS Dynamics AX Test Analyst
Basic Salary: £55 – 60K PA with bonus and benefits
Project Managers, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts and stakeholders from across the business
JV Partners, Suppliers and Customers – existing and potential
Responsible for ensuring all changes and solutions delivered into the business meet quality criteria through test planning, test execution, quality assurance and issue tracking.
Business Area Responsibilities
You may also wish to consider responsibilities for:
- Risk and Compliance
- Change Management
- People Management
- Delivery of test scenarios and test scripts for projects and developments in line with Client Project Methodology.
- Delivery of test plans, test cases, reports and execution logs in line with Client Project Methodology for functional and non- functional requirements
- Leading of the business testing processes ensuring quality of UAT, End to End and Live Proving testing as appropriate
- Delivery of automated scenarios and frameworks based on industry best practices.
- Translation of business requirements, functional specifications and testable statements.
- Test preparation and execution of system testing, regression and UAT testing cycles.
- Management of the business testing processes ensuring quality of UAT, Integration and End to End testing as appropriate
- Ensure adequate component testing is completed to the agreed quality criteria
- Sign off of all new developments into implementation
- Raise any bugs/issues to internal or external development team
- Leading testers on the whole life cycle testing processes and the implementation of the Test Plan
- Strong understanding Testing Methodologies
- Strong understanding of MS Dynamics AX
- Strong understanding of web testing and web services testing
- Understanding of technical and functional specifications to translate into testable scenarios and test scripts.
- Production of system test cases and UAT test cases where appropriate.
- Execution of testing during system testing, integration testing, end to end testing, user acceptance testing cycles.
- Assist in the execution of all testing
- Ability to raise defect logs and communicate to stakeholders effectively.
- Test status reporting to Test Manager/other stakeholders.
- Strong MS Dynamics AX (preferably financial module) testing knowledge
- Working knowledge of web services and SOAP UI
- General financial services/foreign exchange/banking experience.
- Web testing experience
- Demonstrable experience of system, regression, user acceptance testing and business accept testing.
- Excellent problem solving, time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Experience of working in an Agile environment.
- Experience of test automation for MS Dynamics AX.
- Understanding of Object Oriented Language
- Experience of project lifecycle.
- Experience of Coded UI and Soap UI
- Experience of working with the SDLC, V Model and iterative model.
- Educated to A-level or equivalent
- ISEB Foundation Certification
- ISEB Intermediate Certification (Desirable)