Mobile App Developer
- Job Ref: 4820
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Android/iOS Developer - South Dublin
Our client is part of a global company (e-commerce sector) and they are based in Sandyford. They are increasing their teams and looking for a Mobile App Developer with excellent programming skills in this area.
You will be part of the product team and will develop new features for iOS and Android apps.
Some of the requirements:
- 2+ years of professional experience of building and maintaining iOS or Android mobile applications is required
- Experience releasing applications on at least one of the App stores
- Experience with version control, ideally Git
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or similar
- Communication Skills
- Teamwork skills
Some desirable skills, good to have, but if you don't, don't worry, you will develop them in this team.
- Experience with Swift, Java and Kotlin
- Experience with Unit Testing
- Experience in Agile environment
- Familiarity with the latest libraries and 3rd party tools for mobile app development
Looking forward to speaking with you!