|The Management information systems (MIS) Analyst role is a new position designed to improve the flow of information within the organization through technology. The succesful candidate will apply strong analytical skills, intuitive thinking, and digital expertise to carefully examine how my client can leverage the use of systems, data and workflows to optimise performance. They will streamline the number of current systems and ensure that they are designed and operated to improve data flow inside and outside the Organisation.
- Develop & implement an MIS plan to meet the Company data and workflow needs outlining the supporting systems to be used.
- Develop budgets for equipment, software, and other technical tools according to the organisation’s strategic goals.
- Lead cross-functional projects & meetings to define end-to-end business workflows and the implementation of the systems to meet these needs.
- Analyse business information to identify process improvements for increasing business efficiency and effectiveness
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS).
- Anticipate information requirements, evaluate business processes, and uncover areas for improving information sharing
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner.
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team.
- Generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Understand customer problems and provide appropriate technical solutions.
- Work closely with the Compliance team to ensure data security requirements are incorporated into the MIS plans and implemented accordingly.
- Provide information in relation to systems to the Compliance team.
- Provide support and assistance in issue troubleshooting and resolution.
- Be responsible for data migration across systems
- Strong understanding of how organizations share, store, search for, and analyse data is critical to this roll
- Track record of business process improvement with the ability to perform root cause analysis to create more effective information processes
- Data analytics experience with the ability to interpret data, statistics and reports to identify areas of performance improvement.
- Previous experience in data migration across systems.
- Possess data modelling capability knowing how to integrate data from multiple sources according to standards and best practices
- Good interpersonal skills able to interact with & influence all levels within the Company in order to identify needs, win over support and ensure compliance towards the implementation and ongoing usage of the technology solutions and process improvements
- Writing skills – MIS analysts research, prepare, and write a variety of complex reports and analysis
- Experience of multiple systems such as Hubspot, Zendesk would be desirable