Mid Level .Net Engineer
- Job Ref: 1953
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
You’re passionate about software development and have at least 2 years’ experience in developing web scale applications. You’re comfortable in your current role but you’re eager to start a new challenge in a dynamic environment.
What does the role involve?
- Building out web-scale applications and platforms using modern .NET technology
- Working with the latest platforms and tooling including VS2013 / VS2015 and .NET 4.5
- Being part of a highly effective Agile team
- Work with exciting Microsoft and Open Source technologies (Redis, Specflow, StructureMap and nHibernate)
We’re looking for a talented technology enthusiast, a puzzle solver, who can learn our tools quickly and hey maybe you can suggest some new ones to us too! The role will see you immersed in a team of .NET developers, interacting with other teams such as Product, QA and DB to name just a few. You’ll perform hands on development with our exciting technology stack.
While the role is hands-on from a coding perspective, there’s also a strong emphasis on being involved with enhancing design, technical standards, improving the development process and the ongoing investigation around new technologies.
- At least 2 years commercial experience in a software developer role
- Experience with web development and HTTP technologies
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC / Web API, SQL Server and Visual studio
- Excellent English communication skills both verbal and written
Desirable attributes (not essential):
- Experience in best practices in application development; including Agile Development, Continuous Integration and Test Driven Development.
- Experience in any of the following; Redis, Specflow, nHibernate, REST, NUnit Autofixture, StructureMap
- Knowledge of modern technology concepts; best practices and patterns including API first development and HTTP technologies
- Knowledge of mobile industry and technologies
You’ll have the opportunity to develop your skills at a rapid pace and be given exposure to industry-leading hardware and software solutions. The ideal candidate will be passionate about the latest trends in enterprise level technology and wants to be a part of a high performance development team working on the delivery of a complex, web-scale platform and application suite.