MId level C# Developer
- Job Ref: 6095
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Type: Permanent
We’re looking for a talented technology enthusiast, a puzzle solver, who can learn our tools quickly and hey maybe you can suggest some new ones to us too! The role will see you immersed in a team of .NET developers, interacting with other teams such as Architects, Product, QA and DBA to name just a few. You’ll perform hands on development with our exciting technology stack and play a key part in the design and decision-making process.
While the role is hands-on from a coding perspective, there’s also a strong emphasis on being involved with enhancing design, technical standards, improving the development process and the ongoing investigation around new technologies and practices.
Day to day duties include:
- Building out web-scale applications and platforms using modern .NET technology
- Working with the latest platforms and tooling including VS2019 and .NET 4.7.1/.NET Core
- Being part of a highly effective team using Kanban methodologies
- Work with exciting Microsoft and Open Source technologies (Redis, RabbitMQ, StructureMap, MongoDb and nHibernate)
- Participate in adoption of native cloud technologies as we have just finished our migration to AWS
- Slice monoliths into new .NET Core microservices and moving towards Docker containers.
- Be part on the whole lifecycle of a feature, from the idea with discussion with the business to the delivery, releasing to production.
- Belong to a team which is constantly thinking about efficiency through good practices
- Participate and be listened on discussion about new features, refactor opportunities, team improvements, new techs etc
· At least 3 years commercial experience in a backend software developer role
· Experience with C#, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server and Visual studio
· Strong team player skills
· Knowledge on frontend technologies, architecture design, microservices, design patterns, code refactoring, mocking frameworks and security
· Experience in best practices in application development; including Agile Development, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development and SOLID principles.
· Knowledge of modern technology concepts; best practices and patterns including API first development (REST) and HTTP technologies
· Strong testing focus, be able to write "clean" and "well design code"
· Someone who is not afraid of challenging projects and is open to looking at new ways to resolve them
· Strong verbal and written communication