Microsoft Solution Architect
- Job Ref: 4019
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
OverviewWe are looking for an experienced Microsoft Solution Architect to join our client, a worldwide leading consultancy/outsourcing company.
Some details about the project:
This role offers the opportunity to use a wide range of skills to deliver an advanced cloud based technical solution with modern architecture patterns and technologies. You will need to translate business requirements into technical solutions, and effectively communicate with product teams on your design. A key part of your role will be leading engineering teams to ensure conformation to your design, and governance through a well formulated process.
Your Key Responsibilities will be:
? Provide technical leadership in transforming requirements to solutions and technical designs, while working as a key member of cross functional product team(s); distributed across multiple geographies and organizations
? Responsible for refactoring existing solutions while embracing cloud first strategy, leveraging the full stack across SaaS, PaaS and IaaS offerings
? Review evolving requirements and work with stakeholders to make enhancements/changes to the architecture through a collaborative process with the product team(s)
? Ensure solutions are in-line with the target state; delivering incremental set of common capabilities, platform and services, with significant focus on non-functional aspects of the solution
? Drive recommendations for improvements across the functional and non-functional aspects of the solution, including business process re-engineering initiatives Solution Architect
? Create and deliver architecture and design artefacts, while ensuring completeness of solution
? Provide advice and support in performance tuning, troubleshooting, cost optimization and other implementation and operational challenges
? Work closely with architects and technical leads from system integrator, on solution designs through a constructive, challenging but collaborative approach
? Review designs from the delivery partner and systems integrator teams to ensure they are consistent with the enterprise architecture and design principles
? Ensure documentation evolution through the development life-cycle and process
? Contribute to the development and evolution of enterprise architecture, technical road-map, technology governance processes, architecture principles, design guidelines and relevant standards
And is important that you have background in:
- Minimum of 8 years working as a solution architect, with recent few years’ experience in architecture and designing solutions built on Microsoft Azure and supporting technologies, in various capacities e.g. integration architect, application architect, software architect etc.
- Experience architecting cloud native solutions, leveraging containers, microservices, APIs, PaaS capabilities of Azure, variety of data storage technologies, identity & access management suites etc.
- Experience in architecting solutions in SaaS based CRM e.g. Salesforce, Dynamics 365, or similar
- Strong experience with one or more programming languages, including but not limited to: C# on .NET Core/.NET, Java, Python, C++, or other
- Good understanding of testing methodologies such as BDD, TDD etc.