- Job Ref: 4051
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers, the Recruitment Specialists, offers sectoral recruitment by people with practical experience and specialist knowledge of that particular area. e-Frontiers IT was the foundation for this vision and this was followed by e-Frontiers Business, e-Frontiers Education and most recently, e-Frontiers Medical.
With operations in Dublin, London, New York, Madrid and Bucharest, e-Frontiers is currently looking for an ambitious, hard-working and creative Marketing Executive who will lead the planning and execution of the company’s marketing strategy, with a focus on brand awareness, candidates and clients’ communications.
As Marketing Executive, you will:
- Work closely with the company’s directors, account managers and recruitment consultants to build and communicate the key messages for each area and region, for both candidates and clients.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including social media, email marketing and website.
- Plan and manage the content calendar, creating content such as social media posts, video, infographics, case studies, customer success stories, landing pages, blog posts and candidates’ resources.
- Applying best SEO practices for content marketing, analysing and continuously optimizing digital marketing activities and performance.
- Creation of online and offline marketing collateral including brochures, infographics and presentations following the brand guidelines.
- Manage the company’s social media profiles (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) aimed at improving our digital image and consistently growing our on-line audience through increased followership.
- Research and explore potential market opportunities, participate in the organisation of events, tradeshows and networking events.
- Consistently working cross-functionally with teams to develop new, fresh, valuable and meaningful marketing strategies.
What experience is required?
We are looking for a passionate and enthusiastic marketer with initiative, ideas and motivation to explore and execute them!
- Previous experience in B2B & B2C digital marketing, developing and managing digital campaigns across web, social media & email, as well as content creation. Some experience of brand marketing and management.
- Background in developing and executing targeted marketing campaigns focused on specific market segments or industries.
- Curiosity, initiative and ability to learn about the business quickly and form productive and cordial working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, a proven record of self-motivation, working on your own initiative to achieve goals.
- BA in Marketing, Business or related field is required. A Master's Degree in Marketing, Digital Marketing or similar will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of design software e.g. Adobe Suite, PPC, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Email Marketing, WordPress or similar.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work in a fast - paced and fun environment!
e-Frontiers is based in Dublin City Centre near St. Stephen’s Green (easily accessible via Luas, Bus, DART).