- Job Ref: 3954
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an Irish start-up that develops a cloud-based Tender Management platform that helps mid-market companies compete for business opportunities and increase win rates at lower costs. As the company scales up, they are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team in their Dublin City Centre offices.
We are currently looking for an experienced, creative, commercially focused and ‘out of the box thinking’ Marketing Executive.
As Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for the online marketing strategy and its implementation, working on marketing campaigns, social media, brochures, presentations and much more exciting things.
The role entails:
- Responsible for the successful delivery and activation of marketing campaigns including digital.
- Preparation of marketing material including brochures, pitch books, presentations following the brand guidelines.
- Management of email marketing programme including monthly newsletter.
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience working in a similar environment - ideally in a SaaS start-up environment
- 3rd level qualification desirable (Marketing, communication, or other relevant)
- Previous experience creating digital and traditional promotional materials
Our client offers a competitive salary and career progression opportunities. Exciting start-up working environment, within an energetic, value-driven and fun culture. Very convenient location in South Dublin City Centre.
Thank you for your time considering this application, I look forward to speaking with you!
Keywords: digital marketing, marketing campaigns, AdWords, HubSpot, marketing executive