Marketing & Communications Executive
- Job Ref: 5289
- Location: Tipperary, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Role: Full-time, Permanent
Our Client was founded 30 years ago in Co. Tipperary and is a premium wholesaler in a particular industry (medicine related).
About the role:
We are currently looking for an experienced, creative, commercially focused and ‘out of the box thinking’ Marketing & Communications Executive.
As Marketing & Communications Executive you will be responsible for the plan and implementation of marketing strategies for a product/group of products and develop the Company’s position and image in the relevant market segments to meet the immediate sales, profitability objectives and long-term development objectives.
The role entails:
- Prepare marketing plan for the business, analysing the relevant markets and defining short term & long-term objectives
- Manage communications with sales force and other personnel to ensure marketing objectives are met. Maintain close liaison with the sales force to ensure interchange of information.
- Producing marketing materials as required for the sales force including product detailers, brochures, offer sheets etc
- Graphic design of any new branded products – including but not limited to labels, boxes, leaflets, etc.
- Online /social media marketing emails to customer contacts
- Growing company online presence and utilising fully all available channels to build company brand and reputation.
- Management and ongoing development of customer ordering portal including management of inputting of images /product description etc
What do you need to be successful?
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in a similar environment
- Familiarity within human pharmaceutical, medical device, scientific, dental, veterinary industry
- 3rd level qualification desirable (Marketing, communication, or other relevant)
- Previous experience creating digital and traditional promotional materials
- Social Media and Website content management experience is desirable
- E-mail marketing experience is of key
- Commercial mindset, creative and analytical thinking – all needed
- Strong team player; flexibility and adaptability in relation to duties and responsibilities are essential in a growing company
- Excellent communication, English verbal and written skills
The role would be ideal for someone living East country Tipperary or West County Kilkenny, or someone who would like to relocate back home from those locations.