Marketing Administrator - Temporary
- Job Ref: 4437
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Temporary
Founded in Dublin in 2010, our client dispatch management software to be used by taxi fleets and private hire operators. At the time, operates abroad in locations like US or UK. This platform, allows traditional taxi companies to compete with operators. This platform brings superior experience for call takers, controllers, drivers and passengers. It also makes the experience cheaper, quicker and easier for the clients.
Our client is a disruptive, tech and innovative company which belongs to an industry that is experiencing unprecedented change. And this is the perfect opportunity for you. They are looking for a talented junior Marketing administrator with at least 1 years of experience in the area.
You will be working closely with Product, Sales and Service in helping to help deliver new business and retain existing customers through marketing initiatives. You will be working closely with the Senior Marketing Executive (a key of a growing marketing team). You’ll be using a data-driven approach to plan and execute lead-generation campaigns. Then, you will be supporting Product with market research, positioning and launch plans, manage trade activity in-market, customer events, PR, content and internal communications support.
- Help compiling propositions and doing market research for sales within the marketing department.
- Work closely with Product, Sales & Support to help generate, nurture and convert leads into customers. Also will be needed the set up and management of on-boarding campaigns, integrated with our CRM.
- Help to plan and produce marketing, advertising and promotional materials to support promotional activities on and offline
- Provide support organising events and product exhibitions in international markets.
- Work on social media and helping with your analysis and your brilliant ideas.
- Bring your enthusiasm, energy and your smile on your face!
- 1+ years marketing experience.
- Degree / Master level in marketing or in business with a marketing specialist. Something different and excelling in Marketing? Could work for sure!
- Our ideal candidate is a digital native, organised, eager to learn, creative, team player, with passion for challenges, ownership, initiative and resourcefulness to get the job done.
- Knowledge or interest on the transportation technology industry is a bonus.
- Experience with Wordpress CMS, Google Analytics, AdWords, Netsuite/Hubspot would be bonus as well!
- Fluent in English, proficiency in a French or Spanish would be great!
Based in Dublin.