Manager - Resourcing
- Job Ref: 4452
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Manager – Resourcing (Dublin)
Our client is a well-known software testing and quality provider. You will responsible for the fulfillment of resource requirements against business demands by providing workable resourcing solutions. Ensures that the organisation has the right people with the right skills available at the right time to accomplish the work that needs to be done for the clients. Travel is required for this position.
Some of the responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for closely monitoring the bench/unbilled resources,
making sure they are assigned for suitable billable opportunities within a stipulated timeframe.
- Work with the business and stakeholders to identify and deliver the
most appropriate resources to meet client needs from the available
- Work to provide resourcing options and information on consultant
availability and skillsets to key stakeholders in response to resource
- Provide the HR Recruitment team with additional resourcing needs
beyond the capacity of the current resource pool
- In conjunction with the annual business plan, co-ordinate and
implement resource management (workforce planning and deployment)
activity to support the overall business objectives and strategy.
Essential - Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Desirable - Additional course or certification in IT
- Project Management qualification
- Management qualification or equivalent years of experience
- One or more industry certifications e.g. Prince 2, PMP etc.