Manager Identity Access Management Governance
- Job Ref: 3159
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Manager Identity Access Management Governance for a permanent role with our client a global technology company in Sandyford-Dublin. We are looking someone with project management, security architecture background to join the Identity Access Team.
In this role, you will support the development of the strategy for Consumer Security Solutions, working closely with other product areas to ensure compatibility of products and business objectives and you will lead functional development teams and hold them against clear set of priorities, timelines and resources.
Your daily basis:
- Identify strategic business-building opportunities in products and services that can be offered, developed and implemented to customers
- Co-ordinate with customers and third parties to develop strategy for, and enhancements to product offerings
- Responsible for idea generation, concept validation, and business case development for existing product enhancements and new product development surrounding consumer experience
- Responsible for writing and owning the product specifications on new ideas and concepts and working with the functional team on the execution.
- Apply market research and conduct opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts and communicate them to Product Development
- Oversee the planning, development and design of product marketing strategy from product decision through end of life cycle
- Build relationships with product groups and regional teams to garner feedback for development of products
- 5+ years extensive experience in product management and/or product development in major internet and/or mobile payments property preferred.
- Sound knowledge of and experience in the e-commerce and/or mobile contactless payments and/or wireless space.
- Extensive knowledge of product management principles and product development lifecycle
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver global projects working with regional offices.
- Business Acumen with the ability to provide solutions that drive positive results to the customer and MasterCard
- Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners
- Ability to manage budgets or financial results
- Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
- Knowledge of Information Security policies is a plus
Do you have experience in Product Management/Development? Do you have knowledge in Information Security policies? If you do and want to be part of a big challenging team and project we want to hear from you.
If we caught your interest and would like to hear more about this opportunity give us a shout, drop us a line or hit the apply button below.