- Job Ref: 5267
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an expert of travel and tourism industry based in London.
The ideal candidate will be CIMA, ACCA qualified with 3+ years experience gained in accounting practice. The role offers a great working environment with working culture and great colleagues.
The purpose of your role is to analyse and report actionable information to a wide audience providing business support through financial planning and analysis. You will be responsible for all budgeting and forecasting processes. As a Management Accountant you will report to the Finance Controller and work alongside other finance professionals.
- Prepare quarterly forecast, management accounts and annual budget
- Pro-actively identify and analyse business issues and opportunities, including recommendations for future actions
- Responsible for ensuring that key gross margin/cost areas are properly monitored and that management has full financial performance visibility at all times
- Providing timely responses to ad hoc requests for financial information/reports from management
- Deliver on deadlines and expectations
- ACCA, CIMA qualified
- 3 years management accounting experience
- Travel industry knowledge
- Must be a finance professional with a strong commercial emphasis