- Job Ref: 2961
- Location: Turvey, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Management Accountant – Contract
Our client, a successful supplier of cash handling hardware products in Ireland, is looking for a high-calibre Management Accountant to join their Finance team on a contract basis with a daily rate.
Working closely with the Financial Department, you will be responsible for monitoring and supervising the performance of the Team that undertake accounting duties.
- Responsible for all financial reporting.
- Preparing monthly management accounts, monthly cash flows and analysis of results in a timely manner.
- Recording all the expenses and creditors reconciliation with third party statements.
- Ensuring that the company is compliant with Tax obligations (PAYE, VAT, Corporation Tax, etc.).
- Analysis of operating costs, and identifying cost saving opportunities.
- Managing company policies in relation to capital requirements, debt, taxation and equity.
- Responsible for generating financial reporting
Qualifications and Key Requirements:
- Qualified accountant with 7years + accounting experience.
- Experience with SAP Business One (or Big SAP) is essential.
- Strong communicator with good interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational skills with attention to detail & accuracy.
- Supervision and mentoring of staff.
- Enthusiasm, Energetic, highly motivated, with a passion for excellence and innovation in pursuit of business growth and success.
- Strong IT skills, always being ahead of new technologies.
- Current drivers licence
Job Type & Salary:
Contract, Full-time / Daily Rate €240 - €255
Location: Dublin North County, parking slot is available.
The Start: The company is looking to hire ASAP
To apply: This role is now active so please submit your CV for consideration.