Managed Services Engineer
- Job Ref: 2153
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Performing Infrastructure Health Checks on client environments.
- On-boarding new clients and new services.
- This role will involve hands-on use of the various technology platforms for the delivery of Managed Services to company clients.
- An understanding of IT Services Management Systems, Remote Monitoring & Management Tools and platforms used by MSP’s would be a distinct advantage.
- Ability to communicate well with all levels of staff and at client sites.
- Quickly build rapport and gain client confidence.
- Work individually and as a part of a team.
- Be able to follow company procedures and methods.
- Logical thinker.
- Have a proven track record in trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Ability to quickly learn new products.
Qualifications and Experience
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003/2008/2012
- Exchange Server 2003/2007/2010/2013
- Terminal Services / SSL VPN
- Active Directory
- Office 365
- SQL Server 2000 / 2005 /2008 / 2012 / 2014 Experience Helpful
- Firewall/Routers. (Cisco / Sonicwall / Sophos UTM)
- Switches: Cisco HP 3 Com
- WAN configurations – Site to Site VPNs Routing / NAT configurations
- Strong IP/Networking skills (Good understanding of TCP /IP and ISO Model, troubleshooting tools)
- Good understanding of Server and Storage hardware (i.e. RAID sets on servers, SAN, tape drives).
- Citrix and Virtualisation (VMWare or MS HyperV)
- SAN experience (preferably Netapp)