Managed Service Consultant
- Job Ref: 2684
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Would you like to work in a global Business location with endless opportunities for career growth? And are you looking to join a growing Company in the IT Service Management Space?
My client, a Gold ServiceNow partner in London is looking for people like you. They are an industry leader and have helped companies to accelerate their Service Management. With clients in a variety of industries such as: not-for-profit, government, finance, IT and real estate, you will have the chance to broaden your experience and get exposure to multiple projects from system implementation to full Business Transformation.
We are looking for people with:
- Knowledge of ITIL and Service Management methodologies is a benefit
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator, ITIL Foundation
- Degree (or equivalent), at a minimum of 2:1, preferably in Information Technology (or a similar technical subject)
- Proven experience as a key technical resource leading the development of ITSM solutions in client environments
- Knowledge of technical components such as LDAP, VPN, SSL and other such technologies
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Demonstrated ability to influence and consult (providing options with pros, cons and risks) around all key technical decisions during project delivery
- Strong interpersonal skills, customer centric attitude, ability to deal with cultural diversity
As a Technical Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Business and Process analysis, mapping of current business processes against functional and technical requirements
- Key member of project implementation teams
- Key member of on-going services teams
- Prepare client facing and internal deliverables
- Drive continuous improvement of implementation methodology and service offerings
- Involvement in all technical aspects of ServiceNow project and service delivery, including:Application UI Configuration, Workflow Configuration, Development of client specific reporting, Development of integration components (SSO, LDAP, etc.) Day-to-day System Administration
For your hard work you will be rewarded with a great package and training opportunities as well as a well defined career path with potential for growth.
With a "Work Hard, Play Hard" culture you are sure to get some serious fun along the way.