- Job Ref: 5502
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field involving systems engineering (e.g., physics or mathematics), or equivalent practical experience.
- Scripting language experience (bash, Ruby, Python).
- Experience with Unix/Linux operating systems internals and administration.
- Experience supporting 24x7, high availability application environments that include web, application and database servers and load balancing systems.
- Experience with data management technology including Relational Databases (RDBMS).
- Ability to work independently / deliver without supervision.
- Ability to work well in a distributed team.
- Strong intrapersonal skills with the ability to work well with other team members, customers.
- Systematic problem-solving approach and a sense of ownership, customer service and drive.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn.
- Professional and open-minded attitude.
- Fluent English written and spoken.