- Job Ref: 2170
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
My Client is looking for Linux Administrator for 6 months contract based in Dublin City Centre.
Do you have 3+ years experience in Linux? Can you identify and solve a range of technical problems in straightforward situations, analyse possible solutions? Will you be able to respond to non- standard requests from internal and/or external customers?
If you answered for this questions YES, this job might be or you!
Your key duties will be:
- Resolve and manage incidents and problems escalated from 1st line Operations team to conclusion or 3rd line supplier escalation
- Improve and document the technical processes around deploying software and content to all systems
- Administer Company's gaming and business applications using software tools provided for the relevant products
- Maintain consistent configurations across multiple environments on a daily basis
- Own systems management of Company's Gaming systems; automation, monitoring and deployment scripts
1. Java and C#/.NET Support:
- application support
2. Automation and Scheduling:
- Perl/Shell Scripting
- File transfers
- Automated execution of binaries and scripts
3. App Performance Testing:
- Infrastructure tuning
Exposure to some or any of the following technologies will also be advantageous:
1. Release Management & Software Control
- IBM PureFlex & BladeCenter hardware
- Windows 2012 Server
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux /Satellite
- IBM AIX
- IBM V3700 storage
3. Monitoring and backups
- ELK stack
- statsd / Graphite / Grafana
- Symantec Endpoint
- Symantec NetBackup
- F5 Loadbalancers
- TippingPoint IPS
5. Database Technologies
- Oracle 11g Enterprise,
- MS SQL Server
If you are interested please don't hesitate and get in touch right now!
For more info you may contact with John.