Level 2 IT Helpdesk Engineer
- Job Ref: 6761
- Location: Galway, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Hands on troubleshooting experience resolving a wide range of technical issues relating to Office PC’s and server operating systems, Office 365 email, Printers, Network Software, Backup devices, internet connections etc.)
- Experience in Exchange 2016 and O365 setup and administration.
- Experience in Active Directory administration.
- Experience in Citrix Administration.
- Experience in Server Level troubleshooting.
- Backup Solutions - good knowledge of backup solutions, with experience in VEEAM preferred software.
- Experience working and troubleshooting Avaya phone system or similar.
- Experience working and troubleshooting videoconferencing system.
- Experience and Working knowledge of networking concepts and technologies in a support environment
- Escalate non-standard problems and work with 3rd party support partners to problem resolution where appropriate.
- Alert management to reoccurring problems and patterns of problems
- Undertake special projects as directed.
- Willing to travel across different sites as and when required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Third level Technical qualification preferred, or alternative,
- Microsoft MCP or CompTIA A+ Networking qualification
- Min of 5 years IT support experience in a similar role
- Excellent technical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- A strong customer-focused communicator with excellent interpersonal skills