Lead/Senior LAMP stack developer
- Job Ref: 2137
- Location: Nottingham, United Kingdom
- Type: Permanent
Lead/Senior PHP Developer for a well-established company based in Nottingham
A well-established and specialized Software Consultancy with a net of great clients worldwide is looking to hire a talented Lead/Senior PHP developer for their technical team.
You will play an essential part in creating and developing web/mobile projects that are used by hundreds of people.
What experience do you need for this role?
- 3+ years commercial LAMP stack experience.
- Good working experience with MySQL, Linux/Ubuntu, Apache server and Web Services.
- Experience in a fast-paced and continuous development space.
- Source control tools such as Git/Gitlab.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
What makes this role interesting?
- An opportunity to work on complex ongoing hands-on projects, support of existing apps and development of new products from scratch.
- An opportunity to create and develop web/mobile projects starting within a well-knitted team.
- An opportunity to lead ground breaking well-factors projects in their industry.
What to do next:
Press the Apply Now Button to start the process in applying for this job.