Lead UX Designer - Global Technology Company
- Job Ref: 1671
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Who is MasterCard?
What role do we play in the modern world? Are we an enabler of purchases or a facilitator for transactions? We play a much larger role in the world by enabling those that have no access to financial systems – every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We have the technology, people and Brand to serve modern society . Today, we are a global tech company that connects everyone to endless possibilities, priceless possibilities.
Consultant User Experience
• Job title: User Experience Consultant
• The User Experience Group (UXG) is a multi-disciplinary team of professionals who specialize in user experience design, user research, and usability testing that work collaboratively with the Product Teams to create engaging and highly usable products.
• The User Experience Consultant is a passionate and skilled designer eager to hone their skills in the development of digital products.
• As a User Experience Consultant you will work side-by-side with UX designers, visual designers, user researchers and product developers in the creation of cutting edge MasterCard products.
• This position uses skills in interactive media /UX design for designing, organizing and labeling websites, intranets, Mobile Apps and software to support usability.
• Demonstrate your expert execution skills in the creation of design assets with relevant UX design tools including Adobe Creative Suite and competence in or ability to learn InDesign and Axure.
• Participate in all phases of the user centered design process from user needs definition to the user testing of concepts and early stage products.
• Manage timelines and input from design and business stakeholders.
• Contribute to the product development process utilizing agile software development methods and experience agile UX design.
• Be open to new challenges and demonstrate your desire to develop as a designer and learn new skills.
• Ability to present designs, concepts or findings from UX engagements to Business stake holders.
All about you:
• You have an undergraduate degree in Digital Media, MultiMedia, UX Design, Usability or a related field.
• You have an accomplished work history from previous enterprise, consumer and/or mobile product design experience.
• You have familiarity with (experience preferred) usability methods and user testing protocols.
• You have a portfolio of accomplished UX assets from previous work engagements.
• You’re excited about the digital payments and commerce space.
• You approach design as an iterative process with users at its center.
• You are a thought leader in the design space, including mobile as well as more traditional internet.
• You are motivated to be a part of dynamic team of professionals that consults on both internal MasterCard development and external Client engagements.
• You are available to travel internationally occasionally.