Lead Teacher (preK) in China
- Job Ref: 2992
- Location: Beijing, China
- Type: Permanent
Our client is an international school in Beijing, China with a trilingual concept for German, English and Chinese speaking children.
We are looking for a creative, hands-on preK/kindergarten (lead) teacher who has a genuine interest in working with young learners (age 2 to 6 years).
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university.
- 2 years of related work experience.
- have a recognized teaching qualification in early years (an additional speech therapist qualification would be a plus) or have a recognized speech therapist qualification
- speak English at an idiomatic level
- Full attested degrees, high school certificates to meet PRC equalization process
- be willing to live and work in Beijing for more than a year
- Successful candidates will be dedicated, creative, flexible and able to work both independently and as part of a team, as well as being able to create fun, well-prepared, student-centred lessons, which can ensure optimal developmental progress of the children
Remuneration and Benefits
- Remuneration: Competitive Salaries DOE
- Airfare, Health Insurance after one year
- Vacation: Public, National, Winter, Spring and Summer holidays