Lead QA Engineer
- Job Ref: 4925
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
We are collaborating with a client from the Fintech industry who is looking for a Lead QA Engineer. This is a technical role looking for someone who is comfortable working in a hands-on capacity.
Lead QA Engineer
What we are looking for:
• You need to have a thorough understanding of software development , architecture, and performance engineering.
• It'd be even better if you have experience in the Payment domain.
• You are comfortable working in a CI/CD as well as BDD/TDD environment.
• You are comfortable interacting with different departments to ascertain scope of projects and to deliver services.
The Role involves:
• Quality-driven test automation in web, mobile, and API testing.
• You maintaining clear communication of goals, objectives, performance to members of your team.
• Using your initiative, strategic thinking and promoting continuous learning to help the organization as a whole
What are the technical requirements?
• A relevant degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• The ability to lead multple teams in the areas of Test, Performance, and development
• You can script from scratch, integrating with Jenkins and Sonar.
• Experience with Java, Cucumber/Jbehave, JUnit, Eclipse IDE, Spring, Appium, Jbehave/Cucumber, REST/SOAP, CI/CD (e.g. Jenkins), Sonar, Fortify, etc.
• Expertise in agile and waterfall
• Experience with tools such as Load Runner, JMeter.
• Exposure to Infrastructure-as-a-code concept and Cloud technologies
• Cross browser and cross device testing experience with the use of device clouds
• You are able to mentor and develop resources with the long-term in mind
**All applicants must have a valid Stamp 4 Visa or EU Passport**
If you feel this opportunity is for you, then click APPLY!