- Job Ref: 6213
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
- Proven experience as Business and/or Data Analyst or similar role.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Proven experience in analysis of data formats and storages, as well as data retrieval methodologies.
- Possession of Python and SQL at developer level.
- Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to work in heterogeneous environment with multiple diverse data schemas and formats finding common patterns and defining data mappings between them.
- Good structural documentation skills.
- Experience working with source control systems (Git, TFS, Bitbucket, etc)
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse team that is geographically dispersed.
- Fluent English and outstanding communication skills (written and oral) especially in understanding requirements and explaining technical or complex concepts.
Location - Europe, 100% remote.