K-12 Teacher in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province
- Job Ref: 3146
- Location: Zhenjiang, China
- Type: Permanent
K-12 Teacher in China
We have an exciting opportunity at a teaching institution in China! The students learn through creatively designed lessons in subjects such as art, music, world culture, global leadership, science, reading, virtual PE and logical thinking. The curriculum is already developed with pre-prepared and tested lessons that are taught with interactive whiteboards. The company originated in Beijing and now have grown over 41 cities in China, there are over 25 schools based in Beijing and around 150 foreign teachers.
What you can expect in this job
You will be responsible for delivering quality lessons to the students. We are looking for teachers who are positive, active and outgoing with a passion for education. The school constantly gives teachers the opportunity to learn more about teaching through an array of different training programs and there are career development opportunities and exciting career paths.
What you bring to the table:
- You speak English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: BA or above.
- Experience: TEFL / other teaching certificate OR 2 years teaching experience required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
What We Offer our Teachers:
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package (Monthly net income: USD 2200 – 2900 (RMB 15,000 – 20,000)*, relocation bonus, housing allowance, monthly bonus, airfare bonus, and many more)
- Visa: Assistance in sponsored legal Z Work Visa in your home country and in China.
We are happy to have a chat with you, just get in touch. Don’t worry if you do not have a CV yet, we can work on one with you.