Junior/Graduate Order Administrator
- Job Ref: 4087
- Location: , Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Our client is specialising in bespoke lifting equipment, lifting-gear inspection and certification. Being over 15 years on the market they have secured customers across construction, industrial, pharmaceutical, technology, agriculture and other sectors.
The company is looking to hire a Junior/Graduate Order administrator to support the sales and ordering team. This is a position that you can learn how to order products from suppliers, arrange freight, handle sales enquiries, interact with customers, monitor stock levels and progress work through the manufacturing facility.
* Key responsibilities:
- Sourcing spare parts, generating quotes, arranging purchase orders and freight.
- Managing various databases (CoreRfid & ABM bespoke software) which the sales team and engineers uses in their day to day as well as gathering purchase orders and other payment information from the clients.
- Dealing with multiple suppliers, clients and team members ensuring all the queries are answered and all parties happy solving problems, proposing solutions and coming up with initiatives to make the work more efficient.
* Successful candidate:
- Comfortable dealing with technical information and computer literate
- Has a flare for customer service and a willingness to function as part of a team
- Articulate, friendly, outgoing, motivated and eager to learn
- Ambitious to seek a role where a person could make a difference to the performance of the team.