Junior Support Engineer - Cork
- Job Ref: 3652
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
Overview• Telephone systems engineer with I.P Networking experience
• Installation and Commissioning of On Premise and Cloud Telephone Systems
• Pre-Installation Site Surveys
• Provide end user training in operation of Phone system
• Remote support Desk with customer fault resolution / Provisioning
• Field installation of additional equipment
• Work with other key stake holders within the business on projects from time to time
• Minimum of 3 Years’ Experience of Telephone System Installation and Maintenance. The ability to manage the onsite installation of Telephone System’s (both on premise & cloud systems).
• Experience of working with IP Networking, Switches, Routers and SIP Trunks.
• Ability to communicate with people from a technical and non-technical background and provide effective basic training to users in operation of the telephone solution.
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines and be able to adapt to changing circumstances.
• Must hold a Driving Licence and be willing to travel
• Knowledge of a variety of PBX/Cloud Systems, such as Panasonic ,Siemens NEC, Avaya, Samsung
• Exposure to IT Installations