- Job Ref: 1911
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
JUNIOR DEVELOPER (Madrid)
If you looking for a new challenge where you can develop your career and be part of one of the most innovative Startup in Madrid who has a platform based in Big Data and Cloud Computing considered one of the most advanced tools for analyzing, this is a great opportunity for you.
We are looking for a Junior Developer to join the development team.
- Collaborate with other teams to produce software designs.
- Formulate program specifications and basic prototypes.
- Transform software designs and specifications into the appropriate language.
- Integrate software solutions.
- Use webbased tools to create advanced SaaS when applicable.
- Test code to ensure the quality of the product.
- Perform upgrades to make software and systems more secure and efficient.
- Collaborate to create documentation.
We will like you to have:
- Experience as a programmer
- Basic understanding of a backend programming language such as Java (J2EE).
-Understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
-Knowledge of SQL.
-Detailoriented and excellent concentration ability.
-An analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Knowledge of Python, Groovy…
- BSc/BA in computer science, software engineering or relevant discipline.
- Testing as a part of the development
Are you the one we are looking for? Just drop me an email to [email protected] or give me a call on +34 605222888 and I will be in touch!