Junior Business Recruitment Consultant
- Job Ref: 1798
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers Business is part of e-Frontiers IT group which specifies in recruitment for areas such as Finance/Administration, Sales, Marketing and Customer Service. We do work on multilingual roles as well - which form a separate division of e-Frontiers Business.
Overall Purpose of Job:
The role is responsible for all aspects of sourcing and assisting candidates through the recruitment process for a number of Business roles including: Finance, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service roles on behalf of our clients. In particular, this includes sourcing active and passive candidates from a range of recruitment sources, assessing potential candidates for both language and skill set capabilities in addition to culture fit.
• Assist in the existing recruitment process – advertising roles, sourcing candidates, conducting screening interviews, introducing candidates to clients, etc.
• Develop and implement innovative, cost-effective candidate sourcing solutions to ensure a sufficient pipeline of candidates
• Conduct interviews with potential candidates to assess suitability
• Create and maintain job postings based on recruitment tools and other country-specific job boards, various user groups to identify and conduct productive conversations with candidates
• Filtering job applications, telephone screening and face-to-face competence interviews
• Extend offers to successful candidates on behalf of clients
• Assist candidates with ad-hoc requirements so as to make their start in their new job as smooth as possible
• Maintaining the recruitment database to ensure information is current and provides timely information for KPIs.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
• The successful candidate should have up to 1 year experience in HR/Recruitment Environment
• HR, Recruitment or Business related graduate
• Candidates should have excellent IT skills such as Microsoft Office products
• Social media networking experience with tools like LinkedIn, Indeed, Monster would be beneficial but training will be given on an on-going basis
• Strong communication skills
• An ability to work within a multinational team in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Most importantly, candidates should have a positive can-do attitude
• The role comes with a basic salary and commission structure
• Full job training
• Nice friendly environment and team building events