- Job Ref: 2745
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Contract
Specifically you can expect to:
• Design technology solutions on different scales
• Be mindful of cost / benefit analysis in everything they do
• Advise management and project managers on build or buy decisions - and will have autonomy to make these decisions within existing technical business context .
• Cut code to deliver enhanced functionality across our suite of in-house components and applications
• Be an expert on integrating in-house applications to existing vendor technology (KDB, Solace etc.)
• Produce documentation for other technologists, users and support
• Develop and unit test software application modules using disciplined software development processes including waterfall and agile.
• Be involved in requirements gathering and business analysis tasks.
• Co-ordinate systems integration test with other teams LI/PO
• Java - excellent core understanding and low-level programming experience
• Ensure UI/ UX wireframe compliance with the design
• Experience in optimizing/profiling, multithreading, and tuning
• Test driven development
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Strong organizational ability, time and project management skills to juggle many priorities.
I am looking for someone with :
• Experience of low-latency, high throughput systems
• Fixed Income product knowledge
Apply below and I will get in touch with more information.