Java Technical Lead (Contract-Cork)
- Job Ref: 3848
- Location: Cork, Ireland
- Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a Tech Lead to lead the Java support team of an American Multinational Technology Company.
The mission for you would be: to co-locate the support team with the global operation team. To reach this main goal, you will be responsible for:
- Analyzing issues reported by application users and deploying of applications when required.
- Interfacing significantly with Helpdesk, Application Owners, System Engineers, Network Engineers, DBAs and key Business Users on a regular basis.
- Dealing with complex issues raised by customers
- Working with offshore team for weekly meetings, deploying if required.
- Liaising with business stakeholders and prepare as well present monthly /Quarterly trend reports.
- Good understanding of Java, J2EE, Springs/Struts
- Should have Unix experience or good knowledge of Unix
- Should have experience with PL/SQL and understanding of RDBMS
- Drive critical incident calls and engage interfacing teams and drive resolution
- Excellent analytical skills to troubleshoot complex issues
- Ability to work independently, learn quickly and be proactive
- Strong Communication skills backed up with strong technical knowledge
- Have a strong desire to continuously improve
- Work on ad-hoc report requests for supported products, drive meetings
- Should have experience in service now or similar tools
- Flexibility to work on weekends (you will be given a compensatory off on a weekday)
If you want to join this team, click APPLY below and we will contact you asap!