Java Integration Engineer
- Job Ref: 1978
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
- The candidate will need to be able to analyse and understand system integrations documents and data mapping/transformations
- The candidate will be responsible for building integrations to various APIs and service providers
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices
- The candidate will work with project teams, but also liaise with our Middleware R&D team
- The candidate will be responsible for deploying integration solutions on client environment and troubleshooting
- The candidate will interact with client technology teams where required for analysis or troubleshooting as required.
Experience, Skills & Education
- Minimum 5 years development experience
- Experience in a fast paced Financial industry is advantageous
- Strong background in Java technologies and web containers
- Experience with JSON, XML RESTful services, SOAP API
- Strong experience with XSLT
- Familiarity with MQ systems
- Experience with Data Mapping and transformation activities
- Strong background in relational databases and SQL (Oracle/SQL Server).
- Exposure to and knowledge of software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Hands on experience of unit and automated testing.
- TFS experience preferable