Java Engineer Limerick
- Job Ref: 5034
- Location: Limerick, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with US multinational Technology R&D firm to hire a Java Engineering professional. Strong benefits (Pension 5% Matched, Health Insurance, Bonus 5 %, Family Health Insurance, etc)
- You will work with team of five developers with a lot of autonomy and growth.
- You will develope ultiple enterprise grade large scale applications within a dedicated R&D team focused on Java
You'll work with a development team based in the US
- Ideally, you'll have 3+ years experience in software development
- Develops code which is bug free using knowledge of Core Java.
- Must have a very good understanding of object-oriented design, programming and be able to put this knowledge into practice
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Java Certification such as OCA/OCP/OCM.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
Nice to Have
- Experience working with Junit, JMeter, Maven, ANT, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jenkins etc
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools
- C# experience
A competitve package DOE plus a 5% bonus, 5% Matched Pension and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including Family Healthcare, Generous Annual Leave and Remote options.
What to know more??
Please reach out to Mark Tighe (Java Recruitment Consultant) at [email protected] or apply with your CV/details