Java EE Developer
- Job Ref: 3200
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
About the Company
Would you like to join an international company who recently opened a digital hub in Madrid?
We are looking for talented C# Developers to join our new digital team. In this role you will work with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications, website and user interfaces across all channels.
As part of this team, you’ll have an exciting opportunity to be involved in our new and exciting digital hub tasked with transforming the digital experience of our costumers with an ambitious road map to become digital leaders and innovators.
If you are motivated and enjoy a challenge and want to participate in a fast paced agile development team.
We are looking for talented Java EE developers to join our new digital development team. In this role you will work closely with our development and product team to develop, modify and support our applications, website and user interfaces across all channels. We want someone who is motivated by emerging technologies and has a passion to drive digital transformation. A real desire to work in a collaborative and fast-paced environment is essential. You will be joining us at an exciting time with an ambitious roadmap to become digital leaders and pioneers.
Your responsibilities as a Java Developer will include:
- The candidate will possess a keen interest and be up to date with the latest technologies and developments in the software industry.
- The candidate will demonstrate a desire to learn and work with cutting edge technologies and solutions within a high performing team.
- An ability to write end to end solutions for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications and develop prototypes quickly.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of and practical experience with Java/J2ee web application development and related application frameworks (e.g Spring).
- A good knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Exposure to and knowledge of software release management techniques including continuous integration and delivery.
- Hands on experience of unit and automated testing.
- An understanding of modern web security techniques.
- Experience of working in an agile or other rapid development environment
- Delivering best-in-class JAVA EE applications, web services and complex solutions
- Developing high quality, testable and performant software using agile practices
Desired skills and experience
- Proficient in Java, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Maven
- Experience with JSON, XML and RESTful services
- REST, Unix, Open ID, Oauth, NoSQL, relational database, Jenkins, Jira, junit, iOS, Android
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent industry experience
- Adobe Experience Manager, CQ5, CMS solutions.
- Fluent in English