Java Developer Dublin Opportunities to Travel
- Job Ref: 4879
- Location: Ireland, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with fintech product development firm to hire multiple Java Software Engineering professionals. Strong industry benefits (Pension, Health Insurance, Bonus 5 %, opportunities to travel to locations such as London/NYC for 12 month projects with expenses covered, etc)
- Multiple enterprise grade large scale applications within our clients which are both customer-facing (B2C) or internal which must be heavily fault tolerant
You'll work with on-site client teams based in Dublin
- Ideally, you'll have 2+ years experience in Java development
- Develops code which is bug free using knowledge of Core Java.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Java Certification such as OCA/OCP/OCM.
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
Nice to Have
- Spring / Microservices, AWS, CI/CD, Jenkins, Docker, Non-Relational Databases
A significant package €40 - €90k DOE plus a 5% bonus and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including healthcare, generous annual leave, and global travel opportunities
What to know more??
Please reach out to Mark Tighe (Java Recruitment Consultant) at [email protected] or apply with your CV/details