Java Developer - Contract
- Job Ref: 1862
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
- Experience of developing software using enterprise Java.
- Strong understanding of Design Patterns (in particular those documented EAI patterns catalogues). 5+ years’ experience of using a dependency injection container such as Spring.
- Experience of systems integration tools and technologies such as ESB, Web Services, REST etc.
- Experience of using Object Relational Mapping tools such as Hibernate
- Database schema design including normalisation, de-normalisation and query performance analysis.
- Experience of developing web application user interfaces with HTML, CSS.
- Experience of working within an Agile environment utilising methods such as Scrum or XP.
- Experience of managing a continuous integration environment such as Cruise Control, Jenkins/Hudson etc.
- Experience of developing automated acceptance tests using frameworks such as Selenium, Fitnesse etc.
- Experience of applying test driven development techniques using frameworks such as JUnit, TestNG, JMock, EasyMock etc.
- Experience of code quality reporting using tools such as Sonar, Crucible etc.