- Job Ref: 5696
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
e-Frontiers is working in partnership with Dublin city centre development firm to hire a Java Developer. Strong industry benefits (Pension, Bonus, etc)
Our client will conduct interview process via Video Technology on account of Covid-19. Initially you will start remote with a view to getting you on-site once things are back to normal.
- Developing a core enterprise business product
You'll work on-site based in Dublin City Centre
- Ideally, you'll have 3-5+ years experience in Java/Spring development
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience with automated testing
- An undergraduate degree in computer science/engineering
- Adaptable and flexible
Nice to Have / Desirable
- Spring Boot/Cloud or similar
- Angular experience
A significant package DOE plus a yearly bonus and a range of excellent benefits are on offer with this role including healthcare, generous annual leave, etc.
To learn more about this role and client, please forward your CV stating required salary and availability to have a confidential discussion.
Please note; we can only accept applications from candidates eligible to work in the EU.