- Job Ref: 5213
- Location: Pozuelo, Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Java Fullstack Developer for an international company with a strong presence in the private and public sector. We use consulting, coding and design as tools to incite positive change. We care for our people, our customers, and the surrounding world. Different projects are waiting for you here with a focus on digitalization and business transformation in areas like Industry 4.0, Smart Cities, Smart Agriculture, e-Government and many more.
Want to be part of building something totally new? Want to be member of one of the Great Places to Work®* in Europe? Read on and join the crew!
If you are passionate to software design and development and have a drive to create digital services and solutions that solve true client and user problems, read on!
If you think the following points describe you, we want to hear from you!
As a Senior FullStack Developer, you have years of experience in the software industry and are fluent in a wide range of technologies and programming languages:
- You might be more experienced in back-end technologies, but you are also familiar with and motivated to learn other technologies.
- You handle with ease of one or more of these web technologies: Java, Spring-boot, C#, Node.js, Docker, Ansible, Jenkins, DevOps, microservices or you have been through so many different technologies that you could learn those quickly.
- Front-end frameworks such as React, Angular or Vue are also familiar to you.
- You are comfortable to work with relational and non-relational databases: MongoDB, SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server.
- You love the elegant code that is easy to maintain and develop. Also, you know and appreciate the principles of software development.
- You’ll be working in an international environment, English will be of your daily use to communicate fluently with colleagues and clients.
- You are passionate about developing your skills and are willing to help a colleague or client when necessary.
- You prefer working in teams with different people, but are not afraid to work alone if required. In our projects we work closely with the product owners from the client's side, so being customer service oriented is relevant when communicating with non-technical people.
- Experience in an international environment and experience with agile methodologies such as Scrum will be positively valued.
- Permanent full-time contract with a competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours: Your work & life balance is important to us. We believe our employees know best when and where they can work most efficiently.
- Salary perks on top of the salary: Restaurant and transportation tickets, private healthcare insurance, we’ve got you covered!
- Possibility to travel: Do you like to travel? We have offices in Finland, UK and Germany, where you can go to meet clients or participate in our international exchange program.
- Social events: You’ll have the chance to join plenty of interest groups in Gofore, which organize fun stuff to break the routine and have a good time outside working hours!