Java Data Services Developer
- Job Ref: 1596
- Location: Co Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Temporary
Java Data Services Developer - for multinational global company
We are working with a multinational global technology company working in the payment space. They are looking for a Java Data Services Developer for their team in Dublin.
The team provides data and integration services across multiple technology domains. The successful candidate will be responsible for analysis, design, development and delivery of software solutions. He/she will provide leadership, mentoring, and technical training to other team members. He/she is in charge of the development of high quality, secure, scalable software solutions based on technical requirements specifications and design artifacts within expected time and budget.
What is the ideal experience you need for this role?
- Strong Java Development Skills;
- Strong knowledge of SOAP and REST web service development practices;
- Firm understanding of concepts and application of SOA based architecture;
- Experience in software design patterns;
- Experience with Spring, Hibernate is preferred;
- Detailed-oriented, proactive and the ability of functioning under pressure;
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies;
- Strong communication skills.
Candidates will only be considered if they have a VISA to work in the Republic of Ireland.
If you want more details I want to hear from you so contact Irina Moisescu confidentially on +353 86 1302 215 or email your CV to I[email protected]