Java Backend Engineer
- Job Ref: 5038
- Location: Madrid, Spain
- Type: Permanent
We are looking for a Backend Engineer with experience in Java who enjoys working in a team, likes to learn, is passionate when it
comes to technologies, and works well with minimal direction and oversight.
Java 8, Spring Boot and Spring Framework ecosystem (Security, Data JPA, Data Redis, MVC,
Redis, Spring Session, Spring Cloud...), hibernate JDBC, microservices architecture. JUnit,
Mockito, Hamcrest or similar. Maven. Git, Heroku, Amazon AWS, Docker, SQL and NoSQL
Agile methodology, daily scrum.
? Experience working with backend REST APIs.
? Strong OO foundation
? Self-starter that is comfortable with minimal direction and supervision
? Strong desire to research and learn the latest technologies
? Excellent communication and written skills (both in English)
Small team - big things
- Business English classes.
- Ongoing professional education as part of the company’s formal program
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely on occasion
- 23 working days per year paid vacation + Day Off for Your Birthday + December 24 as a day off
- Employer negotiated medical insurance, ticket créche, meal and transport vouchers withheld from your pre-tax pay
- Startup environment and atmosphere
- Agile environment