This is a 3 day week role
We are looking for an I.T System Administrator to join our Tech Ops group, who is ready to hit the ground running, and can handle shifting priorities on an ongoing basis.
Who Are We?
We are a digital entertainment company. Through innovation we aspire to give our customers the most compelling and entertaining gaming experience possible. We are bringing the very best in e-Commerce practices to the gaming sector. We have developed our own gaming platform and are continually improving it. This allows us to be innovative and extremely agile. Our goal is to disrupt, through innovation, the current status quo and become the leading digital entertainment company in Western Europe.
What We Want:
Proven experience in fulfilling the specified duties of this role for a medium sized business in a regulated industry following the ISO 27001 information security standards and compliance.
At least 2 years of experience of being an I.T. System Administrator.
Degree in Computer Science.
What You Need (Required Skills):
- Desktop OS (Windows 7 to 10, macOS, Ubuntu), Windows Server
- Working knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with PC/Workstation installation
- Working knowledge of MS Office & O365 - highly desirable
- Microsoft Windows Deployment Services
- VoIP configuration and troubleshooting
- Exposure to Intune Mobile Device Management
- Experience with purchase order processes and supplier management
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What Is Expected of You: (Key Responsibilities):
In addition to the responsibilities derived from the application of the required skills:
Internal customer support duties:
- Configuration, build & installation of workstations, laptops & server infrastructure
- IT support, covering hardware and software for laptops, desktops & Office 365 deployments
- Support and configure software applications and endpoint protection services
- Use issue tracking system to record and resolve user incidents within specified SLA's
- Diagnose and troubleshoot issues by applying technical expertise, product knowledge, communication and problem-solving skills
- Maintain documentation for physical and logical network layouts for Cisco Catalyst switches
- AWS or similar cloud technologies
- macOS and Linux desktop administration