IT Support Team Lead - New York
- Job Ref: 2842
- Location: New York, United States
- Type: Permanent
My Client, a global leader in financial technology managed services and IT infrastructure products, is looking for Team Leader to join their team in Brooklyn, New York. As part of the global team, you will be working and learning from experts in New York, London, Hong Kong, Singapore and Belfast. Working for my Client will give you first-hand access to world class technologists, leading-edge financial technology, exciting new applications and bespoke software products.
For this role, we are looking for a Team Lead to manage the relationship between IT support services and clients, and provide full-time support to a team of desktop technicians in assisting clients. This involves leading and assisting support staff in tackling issues with key clients, handling major incidents, and servicing requests involving use of the incident management system.
What responsibilities will I have?
- Manage the NYC support team to deliver established targets in client support.
- Liaise and build relationships with other support teams, and departments such as Networks, Engineering, Account Management in the achievement of organisational goals.
- Communicate performance, progress and issues to the head of support and to senior stakeholders across the organisation.
- Ensure customers are issued with details of call assignment and likely resolution timescales by team members.
- Reassign or escalate incidents and requests to on-site third line support, third parties or other teams where appropriate discussing fully with colleagues.
- Monitor and update incidents and requests across the team, including calls assigned to external suppliers.
- Work with VIPs, providing a white glove service where necessary.
- Managing Risks/Issues
- Review incidents and requests from customers, working together with both clients and staff to continuously improve service delivery provision.
- Deal directly with requests and complaints alike escalated by team members.
- Travel and work onsite with clients and in other Global Offices as required.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- TCP/IP Troubleshooting
- MDM products (and/or Blackberry Enterprise)
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 / 2010 / 2013
- Active Directory 2008
- All Windows 2010 / 2013 / 2016 Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Windows 7 / Windows 10
- MCP / MCITP Windows 7 / MCDST / MCSA
- RSA Secure ID or other VPN Technologies
- Network Security
- Experience with Support Desk call logging and ticket tools – HP service centre / Remedy / JIRA
- Cisco Unified Call Manager
- Apple products / Mobile technologies
Required Qualifications / Experience:
- 2 years team lead in technical support based Environment (preferable in Financial Services)
- Educated to degree level (Bachelor/Master degree) or comparable experience
- ITIL v3 Foundation
- Data Centre experience
- On call / Out of hours experience
What benefits will I have?
- Private health care.
- Excellent maternity & paternity benefits.
- Paid annual leave.
Unfortunately, we cannot offer sponsorship for this role so you must have valid Visa to work in the United States of America (preferable Green Card holders and US Citizens)