- Job Ref: 5040
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Contract
- Liaise with and resolve problems or queries from end users.
- Deal effectively with hardware and software issues.
- Record in detail all issues and calls received on the call logging system.
- Assist in the rollout out of new software and software upgrades
- Liaise with third party maintenance providers.
- Rollout of new user devices Eg: Laptops, PCs, iPads, iPhones etc.
- Assist with technology refreshes.
- User account management.
- Support rollout of new technologies such as Citrix, WiFi and mobile devices.
- Resolve issues on first contact where possible.
- Creation and updates of knowledge base articles to assist issue resolution and facilitate self-service.
- Manage operational queries on AS400, 4690 Controllers, tills and Head Office Systems.
- In life management of workstations and other devices.
- Manage incidents to service level agreements.
- Experience in a busy Helpdesk environment would be an advantage
- Good communication and documentation.
- Strong customer focus.
- Knowledge of the majority of the following: A D, MS Exchange 2010, Windows 7/10, Server 2008/2016, Office 2003-2016, Citrix, Terminal Services, Printing, Symantec AV & Encryption, Cisco VPN, Oracle Clients.
- Retail Experience is desirable.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of core ITIL principles and practices is desirable.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently or with cross functional teams.
- Ability to multitask and ensure flawless execution and delivery.
- Demonstrate an outstanding work ethic and sense of urgency to resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- The ability to quickly learn new skills through a hands-on training approach is required.