IT Solutions Architect
- Job Ref: 4617
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Type: Contract
OverviewRole: IT Solutions Architect
Contract 6 months
Daily rate 500-600 per day
Our IT Design Team has a key focus - to deliver simplified and cost effective IT architecture. People are at
This role is crucial as an enabler of technology that will provide our business with value in terms of
functionality, responsiveness and quality outcomes. This role holds responsibility to deliver IT solutions
across a line of business (UK) by:
• Developing an understanding of the needs and goals of the business areas and working with the
Strategy Architect to create and maintain a technical vision and roadmap.
• Supporting our projects by designing new, updated or purchased solutions in collaboration with
our build and infrastructure teams.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who will bring strong application of architectural practices along with the
deep technical knowledge required to further develop what we have started and get results.
You will need to have a collaborative approach to work, with excellent communication and influencing
skills to get the best from peers and partners. Experience of working in an ever-changing landscape,
supporting your business area through change and developing their technical roadmap are vital.
• possess the skills to be a visible and credible Architect to other IT and business professionals and
senior partners. With an application focused background, you will have sound understanding of
supporting infrastructure, knowledge of Cloud (especially Azure), and automation technologies.
• have the ability to lead complex technical design and know what is needed to land them into
operation. You will demonstrate a sound grasp of business motivational and process modelling
delivered with a pragmatic and commercially minded approach. Can provide technical clarity and
direction to facilitate the right business decisions.
• be solution orientated, decisive and creative to provide value generation. You consistently
represent IT in a collaborative way, and influence peers and partners whilst maintaining positive
• be good at ensuring that solutions meet operational budgets
• have a handle on standard methodology and know how to demonstrate learning to improve
practices and processes in support of organisational goals. You will be keen to share lessons and
improvements made with others to improve overall skill and value of the Design team.