IT Security Manager
- Job Ref: 2789
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Type: Permanent
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an IT Security Manager, to work in a big company in Dublin, Swords. This is a 3 year Fixed Term Contract, with possibilities to become a permanent position.
You will be working in the IT Department and reporting to the Head of IT Security, Risk & Compliance.
Some of your responsibilities will be to:
- Develop, implement and maintain the security, risk and compliance plan
- Design, develop, implement and manage an Information Security Management System to help ensure delivery of an Information Security strategy
- Work closely with the Head of IT Security to guide the company in implementing the wider risk and compliance strategy.
For the role you will need to ahve
- At least 8 years’ experience in IT or Information Security (at least 4 years of this experience should have been in IT)
- Experience working in a dynamic Service environment – both technical and business –serving large and demanding organisation
- Bachelors/Master’s Degree or equivalent with CISSP, CISA or CISM or similar certifications
For a complete disclosure of the job specification and for information about the company, please contact us.
If you are ready to apply, please click the orange box below.